Kirk Civils Ltd is the sister company of Kirk Homes Ltd and has evolved naturally over the last four to five years.
We now have a current workforce of over 14 personnel, specialising in a range of civil works and have carried out works successfully for clients such as Anglian Water, Lidl, BFW, Welland and Deepings drainage board to name a few.
We pride ourselves on high quality workmanship and focus and approach to planning and delivering to schedule.
Our operatives are highly trained and hold an extensive range of qualifications from large plant tickets, street works to confined spaces and even which an able to undertake a large variation of projects and deliver successfully.
- SSSTS qualified site supervisors
- CPCS qualified excavator drivers (above and below 10t)
- CPCS qualified dumper drivers
- CPCS confined spaces
- St Johns Ambulance qualified (3 day) first aiders
- CPCS qualified slinging and signaling operatives
- CPCS qualified CAT and genny operatives
- CPCS ride on roller drivers
- CPCS gold card
- NRSWA street works supervisors and operatives
- Pipe welding both fusion and butt pressure testing
- POS wash clean water hygiene including swabbing and chlorinating
“We have worked with James and his team on and off for 15-20 years and continuously for the last 3 years, this last year I would reasonably expect we placed approximately £250,000 of work with him, predominantly civils.
We would have no hesitation in recommending to others to use their services.
They have consistently been able to provide labour and plant at short notice and achieve tight deadlines/schedules.
They possess a pro active workforce, vital when solving problems and issues which arrive on site.
In the event of problems at Job level James is very approachable and resolves issues with the minimum of fuss.
All tradesmen are experienced and possess good judgment.
They are our first port of call in most instances for projects to large for us to carry out with our own in house team”
- FCC Limited
Since I met James 5 years ago he has always been a very reliable and helpful. Kirk Homes have completed a variety of jobs for me over the years from electrical substation bases to new build Lidl stores. His guys are helpful, very knowledgeable and have the right attitude.
I would have no problem giving Kirk Homes a reference for any future clients.
- Joe allmond
- Industrial concreting, bays and roads to all standards of finishes required
- Ring beams, piling and formwork
- Tarmacadam surfacing and block paving
- Utility services ducting and culverts
- Attenuation and drainage
- Street works, dropped kerbs
- Sewer connections
- Fresh water, HDPE pipe welding
"We have engaged Kirk Homes Ltd on a number of Schemes associated with our Anglian Water Civils Framework, carrying out a variety of civils works including pumping stations, drainage pipework, pressure pipework, manholes, ducting and drawpits and the construction of reinforced concrete structures such as fuel/generator bunds, MCC slabs, Borehole Headworks slabs and the like.
Kirk Homes have always offered excellent levels of service carrying out their duties to the highest standards of health and safety and quality.
I would not hesitate in recommending them as a competent civils contractor."
- Commercial Director, Bell Formwork and Civil Engineering Serices Ltd